December 1, 2023
About Our Company
We are a global chicken and pork company. Eat proudly knowing the food on your dinner table is made with a commitment to be great-tasting, safe and sustainable - and we're only getting better.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Pilgrim’s is seeking an Business Intelligence Analyst for our international sales team. This role will be supporting several sales directors and upper management with daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reporting. This role is a great fit for candidates seeking future growth as it will include interaction with teams throughout entire production and distribution process. The ideal candidate will have a passion for correcting what is incorrect, be a lifelong learner, and have strong partnering skills to effectively influence peers as well as senior business leaders.
- Develops and runs reports and analysis related to Sales Programs Area.
- Calculates, tracks and communicates KPI’s for the international sales team.
- Responsible for not only compiling data, but also identifying opportunities, quantifying opportunities, and recommending improvements
- Communicate findings in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner.
- Works collaboratively with sales, supply chain, production, and customer service where appropriate.
- Facilitates communication of results and recommendations with all relevant team members including peers and senior management.
- Continuous implementation of process improvement as it relates to data analysis and value collection
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced Word and Excel (including lookups, pivot tables, and macros) required
- Presentation skills including crafting slides as well as content delivery required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) required
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- Dashboard experience, such as Qlik or Power BI
- SAP or other CRM system experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to simplify analysis to a big picture view supported by correct details
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity to propose solutions in an uncertain environment
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Must set goals and successfully meet deadlines
- Must be focused, detailed oriented and have the ability to prioritize
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
What we offer
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $60,000-$85,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;