Gainwell is dedicated to empowering our clients through technology to deliver health and human services programs that enable successful health outcomes for beneficiaries nationwide.
As a Help Desk Business Analyst at Gainwell, you can contribute your skills as we harness the power of technology to help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members they serve — a community’s most vulnerable. Connect your passion with purpose, teaming with people who thrive on finding innovative solutions to some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. Providing Help Desk support in our Delaware call center. Here are the details on this position.
Your role in our mission
Gainwell empowers you show you’re a pro and help clients deliver better health and human services outcomes using innovative technology and solutions.
- Manage inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Attend internal and external meetings as needed.
- Participates productively as member of team.
- Completes complex tasks, assignments, and defined processes with some level of independence.
- Multiple assignments worked and completed simultaneously as directed by leadership.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and resolves most questions and issues independently. Answers questions of callers (clients). Escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related industry and legal regulations.
- Develops understanding of the client's business and applies knowledge to support efficient procedures and adherence to service level agreements. Contributes to problem identification and resolution.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- Back-up to mailroom job duties.
What we're looking for
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically request 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Healthcare background a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills, preferably Office 365
- Basic understanding of cloud based technologies ( Azure, AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of ServiceNow or similar ticketing systems
- Understanding of ITIL processes and functions (Foundations certification preferred)
- Experience resolving and following up on customer incidents.
- Ability to demonstrate strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures, and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership.
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills, including professional telephone skills.
What you should expect in this role
- Fulltime onsite for our Newark, DE call center required
- Must reside within reasonable commuting distance to our Newark, DE location
- Video cameras must be used during all interviews
The pay range for this position is $55,600.00 - $79,400.00 per year, however, the base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits , and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.