Business Analyst, Healthcare
About Our Company
Fidelis Care is proud to provide quality, affordable health coverage for more than 2 million members, at all stages of life.
At Fidelis Care, we’re dedicated to serving residents of New York State who need quality, affordable health coverage. Grassroots outreach - from inner-city neighborhoods to the most rural towns - is central to our mission. From provider offices, to schools, churches, food pantries, and community agencies, Fidelis Care works closely with hundreds of partners to reach local residents in need and to be a resource in our community.
Fidelis Care provides coverage through Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicaid, Health and Recovery Plan, Qualified Health Plans, Managed Long Term Care, and Medicare and Dual Advantage Plans.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Position Purpose Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2-4 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred. HIPPA EDI transactions and experience with X12 files highly preferred. Knowledge of claims processing preferred.
What we offer
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.