February 29, 2024
About Our Company
At State Street, we partner with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing. Whether you are an asset manager, asset owner, alternative asset manager, insurance company, pension fund or official institution, you can rely on us to be focused on your challenges. We are committed to doing what it takes to help you perform better — now and in the future.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Who We Are Looking For
The Reference Data team is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst with financial services background to plan, design, and manage software projects for our client. A good candidate is able to familiarize themselves with existing logic quickly and design meaningful solutions for our client. Additionally, candidates must be well-organized and be able to deliver projects in a timely manner.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- As a Business Systems Analyst you will
- Analyze business/functional requirements.
- Create functional specifications, test and use cases, setup/fine tune business processes.
- Perform data mapping, gap/comparative/report analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with developers for coding/testing of functional requirements.
- Coordinate with business users for BUAT testing.
- Validate production deployment of applications.
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role.
- Strong understanding of SDLC process and project methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently perform data analysis, derive field mappings and transformations, and design business solutions in software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously across different teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate with team members and stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Aptitude for learning new things and flexibility to adapt and follow guidelines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of project management-centric and product support experience.
- Strong communication/documentation skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with multiple business users in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge in Capital Markets, preferably in Fixed Income securities and trade flow.
- Experience with reference data management a plus.
- Sybase and/or SQL Server querying skills for analysis and production issue research
- XML and UNIX experience a plus
What we offer
$90,000 - $142,500 Annual