About Our Company
Founded in 1902, Maharam is North America's leading creator of textiles for commercial and residential interiors. Committed to a rigorous and holistic approach to design, Maharam embraces a range of disciplines, from product, graphic, and digital to art, and architecture.
Maharam is available in North America, Europe, Japan and other parts of Asia; in Australia via Kvadrat Maharam; and in the United Arab Emirates via Kvadrat.
Maharam textiles are included in the permanent collections of the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Stedelijk Museum, among others. Maharam is the recipient of the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Design Patron Award for its longstanding support of design and cultural initiatives.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Primary duties/responsibilities: Engages cross-functional project teams and works with business process owners to map, determine and translate business requirements into viable solutions. This includes responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating project resources from initiation through to implementation. Is a key player in mapping as-is state, gathering and documenting user requirements, analyzing information and designing/recommending future state of key business processes and work-flows.
Coordinates with business process owner, business stakeholders, and develop detailed roadmaps and project timelines/plans.
Effectively communicates with senior management and all key stakeholders regarding project deliverables, project status, risk identification/mitigation, issue management and budget spend.
- Create and maintain accurate project plans
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Coordinates project tasks with designated project team members
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans and mitigating controls
- Operational and Financial analysis and modeling as needed
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrates strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A minimum of 3-5 years in Business Analyst or related field
- Thorough understanding of requirements gathering, testing and quality control
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- BA/BS in business or related field or MBA
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed teams to achieve objectives.
- Working knowledge of financial, accounting and distribution systems
- Previous experience with Project Management tools, i.e. Smartsheets, Jira etc
- Previous experience with process mapping tools, i.e. Lucid Charts etc
What we offer
A starting compensation range for this role is $75,763.60 - $95,181.80. Relevant salary considerations will include candidate qualifications and experience, other business/organizational needs and market factors . You may also be eligible to receive a geographic premium, annual discretionary incentive and equity awards which are subject to the rules governing these programs. The company offers a full spectrum of benefits including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Vacation and Parental Leave), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our associates.