December 1, 2023
About Our Company
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.®
At PPG (NYSE:PPG), we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for 140 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries and reported net sales of $17.7 billion in 2022. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you looking for an exhilarating opportunity in the realm of digital services? Your search ends here! You will report directly to the Business Solution Manager to promote the customer experience. We are looking for an experienced Digital Service Business Analyst to provide indispensable support to our Aerospace division, ensuring functionality of our digital cloud solutions.
This position may work a hybrid schedule of about three days remote and two days on-site each week. You must live close enough to one of the following U.S. Aerospace locations: Woodinville Washington, Sylmar, Valencia or Mojave California, Kennesaw Georgia, Huntsville Alabama, Mount Laurel New Jersey, Indianapolis Indiana, or Dallas Texas.
- Provide functional and technical support to users of the SAP Service Cloud, ensuring seamless customer service experiences
- Integrate and maintain a knowledge base to allow customer-facing teams to respond in real-time
- Use service analytics and intuitive dashboards to provide real-time insights into the performance of the customer service team
- Monitor ERP integration to access real-time back-office information, empowering data-driven decision-making in customer service
- Monitor data to increase the use of sales and service systems
- Establish and communicate KPIs that will be used to drive accountability at the process owner level.
- Stay updated with the evolving functionality and capabilities of the SAP C4C platform
- Collaborate with teams to enhance PPG's service to customers, safeguarding customer loyalty and increasing sales growth
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in the customer experience suite, identifying opportunities for innovation and process optimization
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sales, marketing, digital marketing, customer service management or CRM database management experience required
- One (1) year experience providing digital marketing or related corporate marketing services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, mathematics, business, computer science or equivalent required
- Occasional domestic and international travel is required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
What we offer
Salary Range: $64,480 to $85,000 DOE