February 29, 2024
About Our Company
F5 is a multi-cloud application services and security company committed to bringing a better digital world to life. F5 partners with the world’s largest, most advanced organizations to optimize and secure every app and API anywhere, including on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. F5 enables organizations to provide exceptional, secure digital experiences for their customers and continuously stay ahead of threats.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Join our team and make a significant impact by leveraging your extensive business analysis expertise to drive strategic initiatives, optimize our data governance and metadata management practices, and lead digital transformation efforts. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment, providing all employees and applicants equal employment opportunities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work across the enterprise to enable and support strategic digital transformation initiatives through core data management solutions.
- Drive to the heart of business problems to ensure the development of practical solutions and process improvements that consider all teams, initiatives, and long-term strategy
- Collaborate with business units and IT (Information Technology) teams on solution strategies related to Core Data Management
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document requirements and to define measurable success criteria
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across business units and IT teams to define optimal delivery approaches based on current and future service capabilities
- Partner with businesses to conduct user acceptance testing
- Effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements, and operational decisions
- Translate desired business functionality into documented application requirements.
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist in driving internal change
- Provide thought leadership on priorities, dependencies, and risks
- Gather, review, and analyze business and industry data
- Provide guidance in development of new process documentation
- Facilitate training for new processes
- Maintain documentation regarding projects, processes, and operations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passionate about data and its value and usage
- Knowledge of Core Data Management (CDM) and Data Quality
- Ability to understand desired business functionality and translate it into documented application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Advanced knowledge of business analysis best practices, including documentation requirements for large bodies of work
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with system analysts, developers, and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions
- Understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills; must be able to drive groups to decisions
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience in IT related field
- 5+ years of working experience as a business analyst or equivalent
- Prior Core Data Management experience or exposure
- Prior Data Governance experience or exposure preferred
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently and collaboratively.
What we offer
The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $101,600.00 - $152,400.00