February 29, 2024
About Our Company
ClearCaptions was founded in 2011 with a driving force to serve the hard-of-hearing community. Since our inception, we strive to bring value and improve the lives of our customers through connection and independence.
We believe in providing the highest levels of service and products that bridge communication barriers to promote social connections for our customers and their families using a caption phone or mobile app. Our innovation continues to keep our community connected today, tomorrow and beyond.
With a diverse and interactive company culture including both in-office and remote employees, our team consists of passionate and driven individuals all working towards one common goal – to deliver the best experience to our customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Strategy Execution group this important role has considerable exposure to other senior management as a key participant in the planning, analysis, and delivery of enterprise systems, process improvements, and new products and services.
This role will focus on business and systems analysis, and leverages business acumen, technical knowledge, and highly effective communication skills to identify the necessary business processes and system requirements required to operationalize new products, processes, tools, and technology. The successful candidate will understand and utilize key change management methodologies to help guide operational staff through the development and adoption of new services, systems, and processes.
This is a Remote/Work from Home position reporting to the Sr. Manager of Product & Business Analysis.
- Partner with department leads and SMEs to elicit business requirements and/or determine opportunities for system improvements including but not limited to data integration.
- Partner with department leads and SMEs to identify change impacts and lead operational readiness efforts in preparation for new software, product, and reporting deployments.
- Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures including data modeling, data conversions, data object and data field tracing across all platforms.
- Ability to translate leadership and management requests on data reporting & analysis to functional reporting prototypes with developers. Able to mock-up report designs.
- Understand and document data marts and data cube relationships
- Develop requirements and process documentation based on interviews, diagrams, surveys, workflow analysis, and data tracing.
- Make recommendations for solutions that can be accomplished through new technology, or alternative use of existing technologies including reports, data marts, and data integrations.
- Partner with other project team members to plan and execute the successful implementation and adoption of the new service, system, or process.
- Lead key deployment activities, such as user acceptance testing, defect triage.
- Oversee the lifecycle of changes to business systems and business systems data dissemination and assist with change management activities for a smooth transition to new systems or processes.
- Promote data quality standards across departments and with vendors.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in business/systems analysis and programming within a business environment.
- Experience working with enterprise business systems, Salesforce, SQL (required),
- Expert at working with business leaders and SMEs to identify change impacts and execute change management strategies in preparation for software updates, new systems, analytical reporting needs, and/or product releases.
- Adept to new information, changing conditions or priorities, commitment to making ongoing improvements in systems, processes, or ways of working.
- Ability to examine information or a situation in detail in order to identify key or important elements.
- Ability to diagnose root cause of incidents, generate alternatives or potential solutions, evaluate, and choose between these and implement the chosen solution.
- Excellent communicator with ability to comfortably and effectively interact with teammates at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent facilitation and elicitation skills, with the ability to lead discussions and build consensus across cross-functional teams, including business partners and technical resources.
- Able to present data concepts and proposals to a wide audience for consultation and review.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement methodologies.
- Willingness and experience operating in an Agile and dynamic environment.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analysis & Design, or a related business degree and / or equivalent experience.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Experience working with Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, SSRS, and Ceridian.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Six Sigma experience.
- IIBA Training / Certification.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting, standing, and walking (95-100%)
- Keyboarding (40-60%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (95-100%)
Work is performed in a remote office environment.
What we offer
$97,000 to $123,501/yr with strong consideration to experience and geographical location. Please see www.clearcaptions.com/careers for an overview of our generous benefits program.