Business Analyst, Customer Change
About Our Company
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a diversified international markets infrastructure business —earning our clients’ trust for over 300 years. That legacy of customer-focused excellence ensures that you can rely on our expertise in capital formation, intellectual property and risk and balance sheet management.
As global leaders in financial indexing, benchmarking and analytic services, we offer unrivalled access to international capital markets. Our high-performance technology solutions enable companies worldwide to access funds for growth and development. And with our Data & Analytics, Capital Markets and Post Trade divisions, we provide a comprehensive, integrated suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services that help our customers pursue—and achieve—their ambitions.
You can count on our open access model for unparalleled partnership, flexibility, stability, and support across all of our businesses. That’s how we make a difference— ensuring people can meet their potential—worldwide.
Job Description & Responsibilities
LSEG and Microsoft have entered an exciting strategic partnership for the development of next-generation data, analytics and cloud infrastructure solutions. Our customers’ needs are evolving and so are financial markets. This partnership will transform the way customers discover, analyse and trade securities around the world. It will also advance our cloud strategy and build the improved resilience, efficiency and agility that our customers need. All of Microsoft’s customers will also have access to our data and analytics capabilities through a single flexible infrastructure that is intuitive and responsive.
If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic strategic partnership, we look forward to considering your skills and experience.
Customer Change Business Analyst
- Very experienced Business Analyst who is able to assimilate large quantities of data from many different sources (technology, finance, admin, product) and learn from many different SMEs across the company in order to assess the impact of Capricorn infrastructure migrations on an individual customer by customer basis.
- Define and make recommendation on how best to set up the governance around how we plan for future customer migrations and the inevitable change management that will be necessary as new information arises that changes the nature or the scheduling of customer changes.
- Provide analysis of costs and benefits of different approaches that will enable the delivery of required Azure consumption while minimizing customer effort and disruption.
- Provide input and recommendations to enable the prioritization of different customer impacting migration activities
- Build the customer scheduling and communication plan and the mechanisms for keeping it current and keeping front line staff informed
- Align Capricorn customer migration planning with wider BAU customer upgrade and migration program planning.
The successful candidate should have proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate concisely with senior Sales, Business, Product and Technology Leaders
- Ideally experienced in cloud technologies and migrations
What we offer
LSEG is committed to offering competitive Compensation and benefits. The anticipated base salary for this position is $134,600 - $250,000.