Business Analyst, CRM
About Our Company
Umpqua Bank is a publicly traded financial holdings company, headquartered in the Pacific Northwest with 6,000+ employees, which offers banking services to customers throughout the nation. It’s an especially exciting time to join our team as, following the recent merger with Columbia Bank, we have grown to become a leading western-based regional bank with more than $50B in assets under management and an unwavering commitment to our associates, our customers, and our communities.
We create a great place to work by offering a special brand of relationship banking and by providing a culture where associates thrive. Associates who embody our core values fit in well here and we are eager to meet candidates who demonstrate behaviors that align with Trust, Ownership, Growth, Empathy, Teamwork, Heart, Enjoyment, and Relationships.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The CRM Business Analyst performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes and the CRM platforms. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the Bank’s mission. Functioning in a liaison capacity, Business Analysts use business-planning expertise to analyze and translate departments’ business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes. Business Analysts act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides full lifecycle support for the Bank’s CRM system.
- Conducts product analysis, requirements gathering and business process analysis.
- Performs outreach to the user community to identify pain points and other opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitates meetings, develops and delivers presentations, creates process models, documents requirements, conducts workshops and training, surveys, and evaluates user feedback.
- Translates business logic into user interfaces for different business components of the application.
- Ensures that solutions support business processes and are aligned to meet the organization’s strategic business goals.
- Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specification documents, functional specification documents, training materials and user guides.
- Ensures that the technology objectives of the enterprise were aligned to the business goals, by phasing out previously built customizations and adopting the latest features and functionality offered by the cloud service vendor.
- Consistently and effectively communicates upcoming CRM changes and the progress of the initiatives to business users.
- Performs testing.
- Provides production support.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years experience with CRM system implementation projects in the banking industry, specifically with Oracle CX, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamics.
- High School diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field preferred.
- 8 years of general project management experience, with an Agile approach, and utilizing Microsoft DevOps (Azure or VSTS).
- 7 years of experience in analysis and configuration of CRM systems.
- Experience documenting customer requirements and suggesting changes to optimize business processes.
- Experience with test management and automation testing is preferred.
- Experience selecting and analyzing data using Oracle database tools and SQL language is preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written form through the use of the MS Office Suite and web conference tools.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
What we offer
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary and comprehensive benefits. The annualized range for this role is $66,000 - $123,000, and the pay rate for the successful applicant depends on a variety of non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The role may be eligible for performance-based incentive compensation and those details will be provided during the recruitment process.
We offer eligible associates cost-effective benefit options including comprehensive healthcare coverage (medical, dental, and vision plans), a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with employer match for qualifying associate contributions, an employee assistance program, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition assistance, mental health resources, paid time off for vacation, illness, volunteerism, and holidays. Benefit eligibility begins the first day of the month following the date of hire for associates who are regularly scheduled to work at least thirty hours weekly.