About Our Company
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) delivers technology and investment solutions that connect the financial services industry. With capabilities across investment processing, operations, and asset management, SEI works with corporations, financial institutions and professionals, and ultra-high-net-worth families to solve problems, manage change, and help protect assets—for growth today and in the future. As of March 31, 2023, SEI manages, advises, or administers approximately $1.3 trillion in assets.
Job Description & Responsibilities
SEI is seeking a Business Analyst for the Client Relations team, which is responsible for day-to-day, first line product and client support for SEI’s Archway Platform and Archway Client Portal. The team also maintains all Zendesk documentation related to the Archway Platform, plans and presents at annual IMMERSION User Conference events, drafts and publishes quarterly software release notes, and liaises with internal and external stakeholders, on software updates and new functionality. This position may be eligible to be performed in a hybrid fashion.
What you will do:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for SaaS client support, empowerment, and engagement. Cultivate insight and understanding of the clients’ needs, to identify and communicate solutions, and deliver sustained customer satisfaction.
- Document client requests in the Archway Platform product support queue, and follow up to ensure requests are satisfied accurately and timely, and in alignment with best practices and team standards.
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams or client teams, and initiate clear and concise software development tickets, as necessary, to resolve and/or escalate open questions, production issues, or system support queries.
- Contribute to the documentation of processes and procedures and best practices relating to the Archway Platform, including maintenance of the existing body of knowledge in Zendesk, and creating/publishing new content on an ongoing basis, in alignment with the software release cycle.
- Contribute to software release notes for all go-forward major and minor software releases for the Archway Platform. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders about current and forthcoming software features and functionality, serving as a subject matter expert and providing client-informed guidance.
- Share observations and recommendations about content to be included in IMMERSION User Conferences.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, or related, field. For recent graduates, a minimum GPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications, and familiarity with accounting principles and finance terminology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, rigorous attention to detail, and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both under pressure, both collaboratively and independently, and to adapt to and prioritize changing projects, tasks and timelines.
What we would like from you:
- Academic major/specialization in accounting, finance, or technology major.
- Experience with customer service and the Zendesk application.
- 2+ years’ experience in the financial services industry, in a client-focused SaaS setting.
- Motivation to take ownership of a task and see it through from inception to completion.
- Someone who will embody our SEI Values of courage, integrity, collaboration, inclusion, connection and fun. Please see our website for more information. https://www.seic.com/
What we offer
The base salary pay for this role is $45,000 - $52,000 per year. This position will also be eligible to earn a discretionary bonus each year, subject to company approval.* Benefits include healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription, wellness, EAP, FSA), life and disability insurance (premiums paid for base coverage), 401k match, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, 11 paid holidays/year, 21+ days paid time off/year pro-rated, paid parental leave, discounted stock purchase plan, and investment options.