December 3, 2023
About Our Company
UST is a global digital transformation solutions provider. For more than 20 years, UST has worked side by side with the world’s best companies to make a real impact through transformation. Powered by technology, inspired by people and led by purpose, UST partners with their clients from design to operation. With deep domain expertise and a future-proof philosophy, UST embeds innovation and agility into their clients’ organizations. With over 30,000 employees in 30 countries, UST builds for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process.
Job Description & Responsibilities
UST HealthProof is looking for a Claim Operations Business Analyst II, reporting to the Director, of Business Operations. The Claim Operations Business Analyst II is responsible for leveraging advanced analytical tools and methodologies to optimize client outcomes. Your role will be centered around transforming client data into actionable insights that foster operational excellence and strategic growth.
- Be responsible for providing data-driven insights into client data that support day-to-day claim operations and strategic direction; provide corresponding process enhancement recommendations
- Identify workflow analysis-based opportunities for automation, streamlined workflows, and operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with other team members on special projects as assigned by management; special projects can include process documentation development, training, audits, or any other project as determined by the management
- Utilize your healthcare experience and knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10, and related healthcare concepts
- Establish and maintain an appropriate level of communication with management to address issues and concerns and take preventive measures that ensure durable quality
- Participate in projects assigned by management; these projects may include provider data, authorizations, enrollment, or other data sources
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
What You Need
- A solid understanding and ability to manipulate and analyze healthcare claims and related data sets
- A high school degree is required; a college degree or related certification is preferred
- 1 – 3 years of healthcare experience
- An eagerness to embrace new skills and methodologies
- Exceptional team collaboration skills
- An unwavering work ethic
- The ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter and quick learner
- Team player with the ability to collaborate
What we offer
Compensation can differ depending on factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, education, and level of experience. As required by local law, UST provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington as set forth below.