February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Ogilvy inspires brands and people to impact the world. We have been creating iconic, culture-changing, value-driving ideas for clients since David Ogilvy founded the company in 1948. We continue building on that rich legacy through our borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Advertising, Experience, Media, Public Relations, Social, Influence, Health and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client stakeholders and the solutions team. The Business Analyst will help grow our web development practice.
What You’ll Do
- Attend client meetings where the design and content teams collaborate to define web pages and templates.
- Build pages in Sitecore according to Figma designs and content. Iterate those pages with team as the definition evolves.
- Advise the design team on the capabilities of the Sitecore design system as need to ensure designs can be developed.
- Work on key enhancements with Ogilvy leadership to define new features for the platform.
- Identify client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Work with Project Management to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate needed changes to development team.
- Assess impact of changes on scope and timing.
- Manage resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
What You’ll Need
- The position requires 2-4 years’ experience in working with business requirements from client organization, documenting the requirements, designing process and workflows.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of content management systems, application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here for more details.