September 11, 2023
About Our Company
InvestCloud is transforming the Financial Industry's approach to digital. We are a singular, no-code software platform for Digital and Commerce enablement within the Financial Industry. With our cloud-native, multi-tenanted platform, we are changing the approach to digital for the world’s largest banks, wealth managers and asset managers – empowering them to leverage and leapfrog decades of technology debt and meet the elevated needs of today’s, and tomorrow’s, end clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. The Business Analyst devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems for our clients and our market. This includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
How you will provide meaningful contributions:
- Conduct analysis of clients' project objectives and define optimum solution.
- Conduct data analysis based on source data systems and target staging tables; drive design with Integration developers.
- Deliver agreed-upon products within committed timeframes, while managing scope and change rigorously.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Drive Quality Control through unit testing and deliverable pre-hand-off testing
- Develop detailed documentation to train client users on the purchased products and ensure efficient handoff to Production Support upon go-live.
- Define project tasks from project objectives.
- Collaborate as a team to build and roll out a new portfolio management and trading platform for InvestCloud clients.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate complex technical specifications to clients and internal teams.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected project requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and supporting other areas of the firm with questions or issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with exposure to Business Administration and/or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis in Fintech, consulting or related industry.
- Familiar with system integrations (data for trading, FIX protocol, capital markets, APIs, etc.)
- Ability to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, clients, or end users.
- Ability to conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Effective interpersonal skills and maintaining consent communications with internal teams.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of managed accounts and the platforms that support them.
- Can collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Experience representing the voice of the customer
- Maintaining constant communication with the team
- Experience making rapid tactical development decisions if they impact functionality or usability
- Experience participating in technical release planning.
- Knowledge of data structures and data bases and using that data for integration
- Experience with APIs – design, documentation, working with developer portals
- Flexibility and domain knowledge to work with diverse clients’ needs
What we offer
The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
The salary may also be adjusted based on the applicant’s geographic location.
Salary range: $75,000 - $140,000