December 3, 2023
About Our Company
We’re moving people forward by providing transformative technology services, digitally enabled customer experiences, and clinical health services that change lives.
Our employees share an authentic desire to make vital services available to the public and support the missions of our customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will contribute to the development of conceptual digital solutions and services that solve today’s government service problems in innovative, feasible, and desirable ways. They will understand the needs of the business and the capabilities of our digital products; creating functional designs that deliver maximum ROI for customers. The Business Analyst will support implementations through the entire lifecycle, from inception to hyper-care. They will also define and support continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, and tools used to deliver digital transformation at Maximus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify digital transformation candidates. Elicit, analyze, and document internal customer business requirements and use them to craft a digital transformation plan.
- Map customer journeys for Maximus service delivery programs.
- Document business requirements for digital transformation opportunities.
- Analyze the current and future customer journeys and related processes to quantify benefit potential and use ROI analysis to support project approval and prioritization.
- Represent the customer in the sprint development process and ensure development staff have access to all information needed to deliver the solution.
- Support the creation and execution of customer digital transformation change management plans that ensure we maximize digital transformation benefits.
- Support the preparation and delivery of routine status meetings with customers.
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science, User Experience, Informatics, or Industrial Engineering field of study preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience required.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results.
- Able to manage multiple assignments at once and in varying stages of the delivery cycle.
What we offer
Salary Range: $50,900 - $100,000