February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Welcome 😊. We are UiPath and we believe in using the transformative power of automation and AI to liberate the boundless potential of people and accelerate human achievement. Today, we’re pushing our boundaries beyond Robotic Process Automation, delivering the world's most powerful and easy-to-use AI-Powered Business Automation Platform.
We encourage the best minds to contribute and create the next leap in AI-powered automation. Together we can up-level people to create and consume automations that make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere.
Based in New York City, UiPath is a global company with development centers across the United States, Romania, India and Japan.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Intelligent Automation Business Analyst will work with Global Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to define and explore processes for intelligent automation. Collect and validate relevant process metrics. Uncover pain points and improvement opportunities. Define requirements and “To be” state solutions by working and communicating with various parts of the business. Encourage customer teams to optimize and build new solutions to improve quality of service. Promote digital innovation to transform the way people work and improve experience of services. Support customers in using automation as a key enabler to achieve defined business outcomes.
This is a remote role located anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do At UiPath
- Provide functional and operational recommendations to internal functional teams & business stakeholders
- Review and help refine automation business cases to optimize, improve and automate business processes to deliver the desired business outcome
- Help create an automation pipeline to ensure adoption of UiPath automation capabilities to drive automation strategy and growth
- Conduct high-level assessment, detail As-Is process description, detail To-Be automated process description and define quantifiable business cases with a sound understanding of UiPath products and platform.
- Work with internal functional teams and business stakeholders to extract use cases in their existing implementations
- Partner with Solution Architect to create an implementation plan for the automation solutions designed and work closely with Automation Developers through to testing and deployment.
- Help improve industry points of view with practical implementation & adoption experiences
- Participate or lead workshops to help shape best fit solution for a certain process areas
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to present automation sources of value in the chosen process areas
- Solve day-to-day issues arising during automation projects with timely resolutions.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings on behalf of project manager and coordinate with internal functional teams and business stakeholders regularly for scope clarifications.
- Help identify reusable solutions
- Act as a communication bridge between CoE and the business stakeholders
- Develop success stories and case studies from internal implementation and adoption of UiPath automation capabilities to be shared with rest of organization
What You'll Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years experience management consulting customer-facing role (Required)
- Knowledge and experience with business and data analysis (Required)
- Experience with Business Process Automation (Required)
- Experience with large transformational engagement (Preferred)
- Start-up type experience (Preferred), with the ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic environment
Skills & Methodologies
- Negotiation, influencing, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Elicitation methodologies (Interviews, brainstorming, workshop facilitation, observation, surveys, story board)
- Process mapping & diagrams drawing methodologies (BPMN)
- Process improvement methodologies (LSS)
- Prioritization methodologies (Ranking, Numerical assignment, MoScoW)
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.
What we offer
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $82,500 and $123,750. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.