Inovalon empowers customers to improve clinical outcomes and economics across healthcare. We do this with data-driven, cloud-based SaaS solutions powered by the most broadly used cloud platform in U.S. healthcare, the Inovalon ONE® Platform.
This platform brings together national-scale connectivity, the largest primary source dataset in the nation, decades of healthcare and technology experience, and advanced analytics to help customers inform, accelerate, and improve patient care and healthcare economics.
Our software solutions empower more than 20,000 customers across the care continuum, including:
- 23 of the top 25 U.S. health plans
- 17 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies
- All top 25 U.S. healthcare provider systems
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. specialty pharmacy companies
From payers and providers to pharmacy organizations and life sciences companies, anyone in healthcare can benefit from the powerful capabilities of the Inovalon ONE Platform.
The Business Analyst, Customer Success is the liaison between the design and development teams working with Customer Success Leadership to define the objectives and requirements of the team for reporting and system projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Customer Success Leadership & Key Stakeholders to understand their requirements of the system;
- Works with Finance, Sales Ops, and Das to deliver the needs of Customer Success and provide business case for reporting and system requests;
- Accountable for assigned functional track and deliverables;
- Creating and maintaining deliverables within assigned area;
- Map current state and generate workflow diagrams to support solution understanding;
- Solve complex data problems to deliver on reporting solutions to meet the needs of the team
- Leverage Salesforce to understand account segmentation for NPS
- Ability to extract information and work to deliver results with ambiguous datasets
- Provide support to SME’s for customer success initiatives;
- Document and maintain deliverables (requirements document, Configuration Design Doc, etc.);
- Document process workflow;
- Build and configure system based on design;
- Ensuring configuration meets requirements and works as expected;
- Maintain industry expertise;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as always outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving the operational and financial success of the Employer.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a software business analyst;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare/specialty pharmacy related environment;
- Must be familiar with healthcare/pharmacy system designs and concepts;
- Possesses excellent communication, organizational and observational skills;
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision making;
- Must be goal-oriented and focused;
- Work well as a member of a team; and
- Possess SQL reporting skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce (SFDC) & Gainsight Reports and Surveys
- Experience with ServiceNow CSM
- Associate’s degree required Bachelor’s degree in a related area of Healthcare and IT preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work (i.e. sitting for long periods of time);
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions;
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; and
- Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes.
The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors including, but not limited to, job-related knowledge/skills, experience, business needs, geographical location, and internal equity. At Inovalon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top end of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent upon the facts and circumstances of each position and candidate.
Base Compensation Range