December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Description & Responsibilities
US, AZ, Phoenix; US, CA, Santa Clara
To support this critical initiative, the Procure-to-Pay Tower is seeking a dynamic and driven business analyst with deep expertise in semiconductor manufacturing and ERP systems with source, factory, direct materials or outsource domain experience. The PTP analyst is tasked with the design and implementation of enterprise-wide standard processes utilizing SAP S/4 capabilities. If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to influence and shape Intel’s future, then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities May Include But Are Not Limited To
- Drives the development of business processes-related solutions for internal clients and business units.
- Defines needs, determines the strategy and plans for delivery of the project which modifies or creates a new internal process or function for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyzes business needs and designs business process flows in collaboration with the stakeholders, participating in areas such as, but not limited to documentation of business process diagrams, flowcharts, functional specifications, use cases, and user stories.
- Validates feasibility of an idea, understands expectations from the solution, conducts design due diligence and evaluates business value and risks based on solution expertise.
- Drives end-to-end business process testing, validation and sign off for complex implementations and provides technical advice on industry standards, design, functionality, user interface specifications and configuration parameters related to supporting technologies and services.
- Participates in training/adoption, business process change monitoring/management and reporting/ analytics activities.
- Establishes key performance indicators to evaluate progress, scorecards and dashboards in alignment with the business plans and objectives.
- Works directly with subject matter experts, vendors and partner organizations to deliver project milestones including requirements gathering, business process mapping, testing, documentation and training within complex technology and business solution programs.
- Uses Requirements Definition and learnings to represent and recommend on behalf of the subject matter expert within the area of project focus.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The Ideal Candidate Should Exhibit The Following Behavioral Traits
- Express concepts and data concisely verbally and in writing
- Build/foster relationships with business partners and collaboration through influencing and negotiation skills Attention to detail, exceptional analytics skills, and willingness to go depth in understanding supply chain processes/tools
- Willingness to work in a diverse and dynamic team, cross-functional with interpersonal, people, and stakeholder management skills to collaborate on the best solutions and strategize actions to solve problems and be a positive influence on the team.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Management Information
- Systems, or a related field of study.
- 5+years of relevant supply chain experience, business analyst, project management and/or ramp management.
- Designing and deploying solutions for Supply Chain Execution in semiconductor manufacturing
- Exposure to S/4 HANA, S/4 MDG, GTS, BlueYonder IBP/ESP
- High levels of successful executive collaboration with both business and technical partners across enterprise functions
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience with creating business process flows/SIPOCs
- Knowledge of Lean principles ( Lean/Six Sigma Certifications a plus)
- Advanced education or ASCM (Association for Supply Chain Management) or equivalent certification in Supply Chain Management
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
What we offer
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $96,030.00-$144,050.00
- Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.