December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Pennymac (NMLS #35953) is a top national mortgage lender with over 4 million lifetime customers. Whether you are new to the home loan process or an experienced buyer, Pennymac is dedicated to offering competitive rates and superior service.
Being an online mortgage lender means Pennymac can focus on the needs of its customers rather than maintaining a network of branches and banking products.
Our mission is to build a foundation of homeownership by enabling our customers to achieve and sustain their aspirations of home.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst II provides reporting and analytical support for Senior analysts and the department manager. As the Business Analyst , you will be responsible for developing and tracking of key statistical information and performance metrics, preparing various reporting views, gathering requirements for new reporting, organizing and presenting data to management.
The Business Analyst II Will
- Monitor and send recurring reporting; create reporting views
- Query for ad-hoc data requests
- Provide analytical support to Sr. Analyst and Manager
- Gather requirements for new reporting
- Building QA decks for Customer Service, Research & Correspondence and Quality
- Meeting with site and department leaders to ensure month end metrics and reporting were accurately captured. Discuss anomalies and reporting changes for following months
- Produce daily reports and track upcoming changes to modify logic for daily and month end reporting
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Light to moderate skills with SQL database and Snowflake
- Moderate skills with MS Office, including Excel & Powerpoint
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
What we offer
Benefits That Bring It Home: Whether you're looking for flexible benefits for today, setting up short-term goals for tomorrow, or planning for long-term success and retirement, Pennymac's benefits have you covered. Some key benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off Programs including vacation, holidays, illness, and parental leave
- Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition Programs, and onsite gyms and cafe style dining (select locations)
- Retirement benefits, life insurance, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropy Programs including matching gifts, volunteer grants, charitable grants and corporate sponsorships
To learn more about our benefits visit: https://pennymacnews.page.link/benefits
Compensation: Individual salary may vary based on multiple factors including specific role, geographic location / market data, and skills and experience as defined below:
- Lower in range - Building skills and experience in the role
- Mid-range - Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range - Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
Some roles may be eligible for performance-based compensation and/or stock-based incentives awarded to employees based on company and individual performance.
$55,000 - $85,000