About Our Company
Every day, millions of patients, caregivers and providers around the world rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of diagnostic, critical care, nutrition, kidney care, hospital and surgical products and solutions. For 90 years, we’ve been making an impact at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers who make it happen. With products, therapies and digital health solutions available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations.
We welcome Hillrom to Baxter, where we are uniting to advance patient care worldwide. We’re building on the strengths of two historically innovative and socially responsible companies that will better serve our patients, customers and communities. Learn more about the Hillrom acquisition at https://www.baxter.com/hillrom-acquisition.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Your role at Baxter
- This dynamic role, in the healthcare software and medical device industry, is pivotal within Baxter Care Solutions. The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for analyzing and evaluating business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and recommending solutions that improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability. The BA works closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate them into functional requirements that can be implemented by IT teams.
- Are you motivated by our mission of saving and sustaining lives?
- The Care Communications team empowers hospital employees by providing enhanced communication systems including Nurse Call systems, Alert & Alarm management, smart beds, patient and patient family communication systems, and more.
- Baxter offers dental and medical insurance, paid time off, parental leave, 401k match, paid holidays, and more!
What you'll be doing
- Conducting business analysis to identify business problems and opportunities.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and define business requirements and objectives.
- Developing detailed business process models, flowcharts, and diagrams to illustrate business processes and requirements.
- Evaluating and assessing existing business processes and systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and documenting business cases, use cases, and functional requirements.
- Facilitating meetings with stakeholders to capture requirements and prioritize business needs.
- Performing data analysis and crafting reports to support decision-making.
- Developing test cases and test plans to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Supporting the development and implementation of new systems and processes.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to ensure project success and user adoption.
- Travel 0-10%.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, healthcare required.
- 2+ years of business analytics experience required.
What we offer
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all our employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. To that end, this position has a base salary range of $52,800 to $132,000 plus an annual incentive bonus. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location.