December 4, 2023
About Our Company
AAA - The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America, serving more than 14 million members across 14 U.S. states, the province of Quebec, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For over 100 years, AAA has provided safety, security, and peace of mind. ACG advances AAA’s mission by providing a full suite of products and services to millions of AAA Members, from roadside assistance to insurance to travel support. We pride ourselves on always being there when you need us, delivering the highest level of customer service and value to each and every member. We seek to be a trusted ally—on the road and throughout life’s journey.
AAA - The Auto Club Group belongs to the national AAA Federation, which is committed to improving the lives of our combined 60 million members across North America.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Join the Analytics Team at AAA Washington and make an impact!
This role is responsible for providing analysis and business intelligence solutions to enable the Finance Team to lead with data-informed decisions. This role will collaborate with other teams to recommend best practices, share knowledge, and foster alignment toward a data-driven culture.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for extracting/querying, transforming, analyzing, and delivering data that is usable and understandable to the supported lines of business.
- Act as the data steward for supported business areas to ensure the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, privacy & compliance, and business value of data sources, data sets, and data pipelines.
- Evaluate metrics and performance within business units to determine if objectives, campaigns, initiatives, products, and projects are being accurately and meaningfully measured.
- Responsible for building, expanding, and enhancing data visualizations and reporting solutions that are contextual, extendable, and facilitate maximum speed-to-inspiration and self- service exploration where applicable.
- Provide actionable insights, takeaways, recommendations to management.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify needs, build, and maintain tools and analysis to support budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, and analysis of variances.
- Provide ongoing analysis of business operations and reporting as needed in collaboration with other business leaders.
Successful candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis or data visualization and business intelligence platforms
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
- Experience in SQL writing
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in business, informatics, statistics, computer science, mathematics, or related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in travel, insurance, subscription membership, and/or service-related industries a plus.
What we offer
Benefits provided include:
- Health insurance (medical, vision, prescription drug, and dental)
- Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off in the first year for vacation or sick leave
- Eleven paid holidays, including MLK and Juneteenth
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life and LTD insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Travel, Insurance, and Membership Discounts
- 4 hours Volunteer Time Off every year
- Free Premier RV AAA Washington membership
This position is eligible for an annual company-wide discretionary bonus.
The pay range for this position is $77,106 - $94,390 and placement within range is based on candidate experience.
This is a hybrid position.