December 3, 2023
About Our Company
Advanced Diabetes Supply provides diabetes testing supplies to people nationwide. Our highly trained staff and state of the art technology ensures fast and convenient home delivery anywhere in the country.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will work with the business stakeholders, application developers, and Scrum Manager. This position will ensure that the company's business units' operational needs are met by performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. The Business Analyst will work within the scope of responsibilities as dictated below with guidance and support from the CIO and the IT management team.
This position is Onsite in our Doral, FL office and will transition to a Hybrid schedule (3-4 days) in office.
- Collaborates with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the business processes and information systems.
- Gathers and defines stakeholder system requirements by direct observations, gap analyses, and process reviews. Utilizes requirements to construct conceptual designs and user stories.
- Acts as key liaison between business partners and technical teams.
- Works with business experts and managers to develop business process flows and fit gap analysis of possible system solutions to ensure solutions fit into existing company systems environment.
- Leads User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for newly developed systems/applications enhancements with key business and IT leaders.
- Works with business experts to come up with conceptual designs, and leads the implementation of new system designs.
- Creates end user training materials, comes up with training delivery plan, and rolls out training to end user groups.
- Plays a key role in defining the criteria to effectively prioritize User Enhancement Requests (UER's) and business requirements.
- Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, end users, and other relevant parties.
- Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks.
- Adapts quickly to frequent process changes and improvements.
- Is reliable, engaged, and provides feedback as to improve processes and policies.
- Attends all department, team, and company meetings as required.
Embraces and exemplifies ADS core values:
- We grow together
- We care
- We obsess over the customer experience
- We commit
- We WOW!
- May perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required.
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' BA experience, to include project management
- Bachelors' degree in information systems, business, or related field
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Visio
- Background in DME and Pharmacy desirable
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build business partnerships with end users or IT and influence outcomes
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and manage own work with clear accountability to meet given tasks
- Ability to frame clear and powerful questions in order to seek understanding or insights
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization
- Ability to write business processes, clear system requirements and construct conceptual design documents.
- Self-directed accountability and reliability
- Cultural competence
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to remain in a stationary position most of the time (stand or sit). While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
What we offer
Pay range and Compensation Package
- Salary ranges may vary depending on location. The general annual salary range for this position is $85,000 - $105,000 yearly. Actual compensation depends on education, experience and relevant skills. In addition, benefits include:
Benefits for the full time employees include
- Health, Dental & Vision options
- FSA and HSA plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid EAP
- 401k with 4% Company Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including 8 Paid Holidays and a Birthday Holiday
- In-house Training Programs
- A fun culture in a fast-growing organization!