December 1, 2023
About Our Company
Create your own professional web presence—exactly the way you want.
Our powerful technology allows everyone to get online with a personalized, professional web presence. Whether it’s your first time creating or you’re a long time expert, you’ll find the features and solutions you need to build a professional website with total creative freedom.
Our global user base, open SDK, and unparalleled design capabilities create a unique ecosystem. Partners, developers, web designers, and other online professionals can effectively market their apps and services to millions through Wix.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, you’ll help us scale effectively by giving visibility and insights, creating and adjusting team metrics, and making sure that all our decisions are well informed. This role is part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- Work closely with our customer success organization to prioritize all data needs, unifying like teams under a standard data methodology and process
- Own book of business growth, transition planning and goal-setting methodology
- Develop and run analyses, experiments, reports, and more to enhance our user journey understanding, reveal new insights, and identify opportunities for our teams
- Contribute to improving our customer health scoring, churn prediction models, adoption, retention and growth models
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to support understanding of key sales and product metrics for various stakeholders and leadership
- Partner with the leadership team on headcount forecasting and planning
- 2-5 years experience working with very large data sets and quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company, working specifically with customer data
- Expert in SQL
- Superb analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to draw meaningful insights from large amounts of data
- Able to apply critical thinking to new unsolved questions
- You take a problem-solving approach to everything and know how to put your business judgment and strategic thinking to work
- Plus, you’re an excellent communicator with great time management skills and a passion for analytics and data.
What we offer
At this time we are seeking NY-based candidates who can commute to our office in NYC. Our employees work in a hybrid model and are expected to be in the office at least 2 days per week
Approximate base compensation $94,000-$110,000. In addition to base pay, you will receive company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location the role is expected to be performed, shift, candidate profile and ideal qualifications.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth, Wix offers comprehensive benefits to support the well-being and financial security of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive health & life benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision.
- Generous and flexible time off for personal recharge and special life moments
- Emotional and mental health support programs
- Allowances supporting nutrition, fitness and productivity
- 401K matching, with no vesting period
- Equity & ESPP -
- We grant RSUs (restricted share units) to all of our employees. We believe that our employees directly impact our success and thus should benefit from our successes.
- All employees are also eligible for the ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) allowing employees a unique opportunity to benefit from Wix’s success by purchasing Wix shares at a discounted rate.