February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Science is an early stage company developing technologies for a range of serious unmet medical needs. We are unafraid to take difficult technical risks, secure in the knowledge that with a clear understanding of what we are doing and with support from powerful modern tools, more progress is possible than might be immediately obvious.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering reliable market data, synthesizing disparate sources into truth, modeling the revenue and cost potential of various opportunities, and presenting your findings to executive leadership.
Role & responsibilities:
- Gather, analyze, evaluate, and interpret reliable marketing data and trends to inform our business objectives
- Prepare detailed reports on patient needs/consumer behavior, competitors' activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Work with other project teams to evaluate and document the available data, market analysis, and customer experience interactions or process gaps.
- Conduct research on and develop forecasts for future market, consumer, and sales trends.
- Communicate with patients, clinicians, and insurance companies as well as customers, competitors and suppliers.
- Develop and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Keep abreast of the latest advancements in technology, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- 2-3 years experience in professional finance, management consulting, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Proven ability to manage projects and user testing
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- High proficiency in technical writing
- Experience conducting market research and data analyzation
What we offer
For individuals hired to work in California, Science is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. We determine your level based on your interview performance and make an offer based on geo-located salary bands. The base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000- $160,000 + equity + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please keep in mind that the equity portion of the offer is not included in these numbers.
At Science, our benefits are in place to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible vacation and company-paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided on site
- Paid parental, jury duty, bereavement, family care and medical leave
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Science
- Flexible Spending Account