The monday.com Work OS is a low code- no code platform that democratizes the power of software so organizations can easily build work management tools and software applications to fit their every need. The platform intuitively connects people to processes and systems, empowering teams to excel in every aspect of their work while creating an environment of transparency in business. monday.com has offices in Tel Aviv, New York, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Warsaw, Sydney, Melbourne, São Paulo, and Tokyo. The platform is fully customizable to suit any business vertical and is currently used by over 186,000 customers across 200 industries in over 200 countries and territories.
monday.com is looking for a Business Analyst to the North American General Manager who is passionate about data and has a strong analytical background. In this role, you will work closely with our North American General Manager to drive key, data-driven processes and decisions aimed at finding new and existing revenue and GTM opportunities.
Please note that this is a hybrid position of 3 days/week in our NYC office
About The Role
- Lead development of models, analyses, and dashboards against our business metrics to drive awareness and visibility
- Articulate trends and likely outcomes of current and new initiatives
- Deliver executive business reports, translating data into actionable insights that drive strategic decisions
- Perform root cause analysis to understand what’s driving performance across existing GTM motions and identify future revenue-generating opportunities
- Proactively monitor and raise areas of concern and suggested improvements
- Provide analysis that contributes to the development of business plans to align with our growth objectives
- Collaborate with data engineers to better log data and manage the accessibility of data tables
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal solutions to complex challenges
What Monday.com Can Offer You
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, proven company with big ambitions, competitive salary and benefit package, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Monthly stipends for food, wellness, and commuter work
- Fully dedicated learning and development team that provides opportunities for our employees to hone and gain new skills
- Award winning work environment - named a "Best Place to Work" by BuiltIn as well as "Great Place To Work" certified
- We foster diversity, inclusion, and belonging through our Employee Resource Groups in addition to providing access to resources and education to support our team, facilitate conversations, and encourage understanding
- A global work environment with employees in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Kiev, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo