December 3, 2023
About Our Company
At Allstate, we're advocates for peace of mind and a good life. And that comes through in everything we do.
From building diverse and innovative teams that truly understand our customers' needs, to challenging each other to develop our careers in a meaningful way, and finally to the incredible results we're able to achieve together.
See how we’re creating a better future through innovation, advocacy, and empowering people and communities.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst partners with Life Technology Services (LTS) product teams in the analysis of technology decommission requirements. Leads the analysis of business requirements and requests from the business, operations, and other users of IT services in relation to ecosystem decommission. Acts as a lead and contact for these product teams while progressing through all aspects of the technology decommission process. Coaches and leads other staff members to educate them on the decommission process and strategy. A Business Analyst supports projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Provides expertise through analysis and understanding of business needs existing technology assets; applies a broad knowledge of programs, policies, and procedures in a business area or technical field
- Provides knowledge and support for resolving technology issues across multiple areas of the organization during the technology decommission process
- Uses appropriate tools and techniques to elicit and define requirements for the LTS product teams that ensures inclusion of all technology decommission considerations
- Assists with project initiation or planning for projects of moderate complexity
- Consults on the functional test plans and conditions for assigned applications or projects of moderate complexity; ensure that the test plans cover the testing of all defined functional requirements; supports data analysis and validation from functional tests
- Build trust and confidence with LTS product teams by executing with professionalism and expertise
- Executes change control process to manage changes to base lined deliverables and scope for projects of moderate to high complexity
- Leads information gathering sessions
- Has flexibility and willingness to assist in other roles, training and coaching, and problem-solving abilities.
Education And Experience
- Experience in the roles of either Product Owner or Portfolio Manager
- 4 year Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- 3 or more years of experience (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- No Certification, License or Registration is required for the job.
- Experienced in writing technical requirements
- Familiarity with Life Technology systems and wider ecosystem and teams a plus
- Insurance Industry knowledge
What we offer
Compensation offered for this role is $68,500.00-$121,375.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.