August 31, 2023
About Our Company
Do the can't be done.
At Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next big thing every day. We're the partner of choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges, delivering bold, new solutions to keep people around the world safer and more secure.
How do we do it? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how things get done. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed and get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented Business Analyst- Subject Matter Expert to become part of Peraton's Agile Cybersecurity Technical Solutions organization. This position will be based in Arlington, Virginia.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The person filling this role would be responsible for:
- Providing support in budget, billing, reporting, and financial management for IT initiatives
- Providing expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements
- US Citizenship and a willingness to be processed and obtain a DoD TOP SECRET Clearance; with SCI ELIGIBILITY.
- Bachelor's degree with twenty or more (20+) years of related experience and certifications, Master's degree with fifteen or more (15+) years of related experience and certifications.
- An active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment
- 15 years (min.) of expertise in business process and complex system requirements gathering, analysis, design, coordination, and testing
- 5 years of experience as the Scrum Master/Coach/leader of agile development teams and ARTs: facilitating delivery and agile team events, performing SAFe® core competency assessments
- 5 years of experience coaching and supporting DevSecOps teams in basic to advanced SAFe® and DevOps concepts including Epic/Feature/User Story creation, Scrum, Kanban, DevSecOps delivery.
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite (jira, Confluence) for aggregating, analyzing, and reporting relevant metrics
- Experienced in facilitating client agile transformation and delivery engagements/workshops, such as Inspect and Adapt and working with senior-level client management
- Possess SAFe 6.0 Agilist (SA) certification
- Experience with Value Stream Management and Lean Approaches to budgeting for Agile Development
- Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully interact with mission customer, managers, and engineers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess SAFe 6.0 Scrum Master (SSM) or Release Train Engineer (RTE) Certification
- Prior experience with Large Solution SAFe
What we offer
Target Salary Range
$86,000 - $138,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.