February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Niagara Bottling is a leading beverage manufacturer in the U.S., supplying some of the largest brands and stores throughout the country. Niagara began as a family business in 1963, offering Niagara® water in five-gallon containers for home and office delivery.
In the early 1990s, we expanded into single-serve private label bottled water for grocery, club, convenience and wholesale customers. Today, we are committed to producing a variety of high-quality beverages, including bottled water, sparkling water, teas, sports drinks, non-dairy milk products and more, while reducing our impact on the environment.
We remain a family business, providing our customers with an unbeatable combination of quality, price and service.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Under general supervision, the Business Analyst I supports the department in developing and maintaining processes, system connections, reporting and metrics across all operations functions. This includes driving alignment across operations functions supporting the business. The Business Analyst I will also work closely with all internal teams throughout the business network to ensure systematic coordination between internal departments and customer order fulfilment expectations.
- Address operational and strategic questions through clarifying the question, developing hypotheses, and building analytic structure to address the hypotheses
- Effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences. Develop recommendations from those findings and translate those recommendations into efficient action plans for senior management
- Collaborate with Planning, Customer Service, Logistics Operations, Procurement, Finance, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Information Technology, etc. to drive actions from insights and deliver business impact
- Contribute in developing scalable methods of measuring and tracking new KPIs
- Contribute to data cleansing and validation of various master data attributes and transactional data points in collaboration with Information Technology
- Contribute to process and operating model improvement through data driven insights in collaboration with Business Partners
- Contribute in ad-hoc analytics requirements, including but not limited to developing optimization models, predictive models, financial forecasting models upon request
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 0 Years – Experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, or Business
- 0 Years – Experience in a project support or coordinator role
- 2 Years– Experience in in Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, or Business
- 2 Years – Experience managing people/projects
Experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Above average skills in task management, reporting, and schedule tracking.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, to all levels of internal and external recipients
- Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point
- Ability to create and prepare concise and accurate reports and correspondence in a timely manner
- Strong skills in critical thinking and problem solving
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrations, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, or related quantitative fields
- Master's Degree in Business Administrations, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, or related quantitative fields
What we offer
$65,999.00 - $85,799.00 / Yearly