September 13, 2023
About Our Company
Gogo Business Aviation (previously AirCell) is the in-flight internet company. We are a global provider of broadband connectivity products and services for business aviation. Our mission is to make planes fly smarter with inflight entertainment, Wi-Fi, email, text and talk, and cockpit data so our aviation partners perform better and their passengers travel happier.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a vital member of the Gogo Business Aviation Customer Operations team, the Business Analyst acts as an internal consultant for the organization and leads the Customer Operations’ process documentation and design, business and system requirements development, change management, process measurement, and process improvement initiatives.
COME ON BOARD THE GOGO BUSINESS AVIATION CUSTOMER OPERATIONS TEAM!
How will you make a difference?
- Participate in product, system development, and change control activities as the voice of Customer Operations.
- Take part in and attend forums and meetings to identify process impacts and develop solutions, providing expertise.
- Facilitate, gather, and document technical and business requirements and participate in prioritizing development tasks and activities.
- Lead, plan, perform, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Create and maintain detailed, accurate process flows and documentation utilizing process redesign techniques and methodologies, ensuring accuracy is maintained, and version control is in place.
- Write and revise process flows, operating procedures, and business standards.
- Manage business owner review and sign-off.
- Organize, lead, and facilitate interdepartmental and cross-functional project teams.
- Assist in developing metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Communicate and train process changes to impacted personnel.
- Manage process change control and governance, reviewing change requests for gaps or efficiency opportunities.
- Build and maintain an intranet-based process document library.
- Work closely with other business areas to monitor and improve process efficiencies and outputs by observing, taking measurements directly, and performing analysis for cost, time, and controls proactively and as assigned.
- It is essential to communicate, written and verbally, with all levels of the business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-7 years of experience designing and documenting process flows and business or technical procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience required.
Required Skills, Talents & Experience
- Must have experience applying process improvement methodologies such as Lean or Agile methodologies, PDCA, data collection, and data analysis.
- Excellence in presentation skills, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results in an independent, self-guided work environment.
- Ability to gather and write technical and business requirements.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint required.
Preferred Skills, Talents & Experience
- Satellite Communication experience (direct or supporting) is highly desired.
- Experience in AS 9100 preferred.
- Experience in a service industry – internet services, aviation, and/or telecommunications preferred.
What we offer
We love work-life balance as much as you do! Gogo Business Aviation is a place that values our employees’ time both in and out of the office. Our employees enjoy a hybrid in-office and work-from-home environment designed to give you the flexibility and space to collaborate with your team effectively while building the strong relationships that are a hallmark of our culture.
Equal Pay Disclosure(s)
Colorado Equal Pay Statement: Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role to be located in the state of Colorado.
75,200.00 - 94,000.00 USD Annual
Target Annual Short-Term Incentive:
- Bonus Plan at 10% (% of Annualized Base Pay)
Eligible for Incentive Stock Program:
Gogo offers competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage with plans that can fit each employee’s needs. We offer an immediate vesting 401k plan, paid time off and volunteer time off. Employees have the option to participate in an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Visit the Careers page on our website for more information at www.gogoair.com/careers.