About Our Company
Herman Miller is a globally recognized leader in design. Since its inception in 1905, the company’s innovative, problem-solving designs and furnishings have inspired the best in people wherever they live, work, learn, heal, and play. In 2018, Herman Miller created Herman Miller Group, a purposefully selected, complementary family of brands that includes Colebrook Bosson Saunders, Design Within Reach, Geiger, HAY, Maars Living Walls, Maharam, naughtone, and Nemschoff. Guided by a shared purpose—design for the good of humankind—Herman Miller Group shapes places that matter for customers while contributing to a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Primary duties/responsibilities: Engages cross-functional project teams and works with business process owners to map, determine and translate business requirements into viable solutions. This includes responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating project resources from initiation through to implementation. Is a key player in mapping as-is state, gathering and documenting user requirements, analyzing information and designing/recommending future state of key business processes and work-flows.
Coordinates with business process owner, business stakeholders, and develop detailed roadmaps and project timelines/plans.
Effectively communicates with senior management and all key stakeholders regarding project deliverables, project status, risk identification/mitigation, issue management and budget spend.
- Create and maintain accurate project plans
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Coordinates project tasks with designated project team members
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans and mitigating controls
- Operational and Financial analysis and modeling as needed
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrates strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A minimum of 3-5 years in Business Analyst or related field
- Thorough understanding of requirements gathering, testing and quality control
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- BA/BS in business or related field or MBA
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed teams to achieve objectives.
- Working knowledge of financial, accounting and distribution systems
- Previous experience with Project Management tools, i.e. Smartsheets, Jira etc
- Previous experience with process mapping tools, i.e. Lucid Charts etc
What we offer
A starting compensation range for this role is $75,763.60 - $95,181.80. Relevant salary considerations will include candidate qualifications and experience, other business/organizational needs and market factors . You may also be eligible to receive a geographic premium, annual discretionary incentive and equity awards which are subject to the rules governing these programs. The company offers a full spectrum of benefits including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Vacation and Parental Leave), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our associates.