Diaconia knows its customers will never love the company unless the employees love it first. Therefore our mission is simple:
- We will pursue the brightest minds.
- We will provide opportunities to exploit emerging technology and advance our Customer's mission
- We will fully support employee quests beyond the workplace.
- We will contribute our profits and corporate resources to improve the world for others.
We at Diaconia are looking for a Highly talented BUSINESS ANALYST to join our Amazing team!
We at Diaconia are seeking an energetic and experienced individual to join our dynamic team! The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment, a team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision. This individual will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service to both our internal and external customers. The successful candidate will have the right complement of relevant skillset, core values and professionalism.
- Conduct requirement analysis to understand business processes and the needs of various departments to provide technology solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify business needs, opportunities, and threats, and to determine solutions to business problems.
- Analyze and model data to create clear specifications for the development team.
- Collaborate with project managers and technical teams to deliver technology projects that align with business goals, utilizing Java, MongoDB, and Informatica.
- Develop and implement test strategies to guarantee the quality of the implemented solutions.
- Facilitate communication between organizational units to align operations and objectives.
- Assist in the design and updating of business processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing or potential trouble areas in projects across the organization.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and technological advancements in Java, MongoDB, and Informatica to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, particularly Java, MongoDB, and Informatica.
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- 5+ years experience required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED To Support Our Federal Client
Diaconia is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Salary: $110000 - $140000 per year