December 3, 2023
About Our Company
Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global Fintech leader with over $6 billion in revenues, provides the critical infrastructure that powers investing, corporate governance, and communications to enable better financial lives.
We deliver technology-driven solutions that drive business transformation for banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers, and public companies.
Broadridge's infrastructure serves as a global communications hub enabling corporate governance by linking thousands of public companies and mutual funds to tens of millions of individual and institutional investors around the world.
Our technology and operations platforms underpin the daily trading of more than $10 trillion of equities, fixed income, and other securities globally.
A certified Great Place to Work®, Broadridge is part of the S&P 500® Index, employing over 14,000 associates in 21 countries.
Job Description & Responsibilities
New York, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our stellar team! You will be part of our Investor Communications Division and will drive the collation, creation and maintenance of various types of business and user documentation.
We are made up of high-performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Collaborate with internal customers to identify, collect, and analyze requirements to build technology solutions.
- Coordinate with Technology Development, Business Development (Sales), Service Delivery, and Product Management to map customer/prospect needs to existing service offerings, solve for functional gaps, and define rational project timelines.
- Consult with Business Development on new business opportunities and provides mentorship on project scope definition, business requirements gathering and analysis, project timing, and client success criteria from a technology perspective.
- Support new client on-boarding activities and the implementation of solutions.
- Validate implemented solutions to ensure quality and conformance to agreed-to customer requirements.
- Facilitate the transition of implemented solutions to technology, business line operational and customer service teams for long term maintenance and support.
- Craft and maintain project artifacts documenting scope, key landmarks, custom development treatments, and integration testing plans as required.
- Regularly review overall project progress with technology and business line teams.
- Be proactive in the identification and mitigation of risk for service delivery projects.
- Deliver accurate effort estimates for work you're leading.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by being willing to take on any project task required.
- Work effectively on multiple projects at once.
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and other PMO tools
- 3+ years of experience partnering with various stakeholders in a complex organization
- 3+ years participating in projects through full lifecycle development
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Solid project management and organizational abilities
- Experience using SQL to analyze data a plus
- Experience outlining Use Cases and possible Test Cases a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the ability to identify and understand complex business requirements, and an understanding of how good software solutions and service offerings are designed
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent discipline from an accredited school
- Prior experience working in a Financial Services firm is a strong plus
What we offer
Compensation Range: The salary range for this position is between $70,000-$80,000. Broadridge considers various factors when evaluating a candidate's final salary including, but not limited to, relevant experience, skills, and education.
Bonus Eligibility: Bonus Eligible