February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through our next generation operating system for the connected world. Our unique diversity of technologies allows us to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurable platforms that enable our customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organizations. We have a successful track record of leading initiatives at multibillion-dollar businesses in the Logistics, Industrial, Healthcare, Homeland Security spaces and more. Despite being in strategic stealth mode, our solutions have been on ABC, CNBC, CNN, FOX and featured during US senate hearings. In 2019 we joined AirBnB, Google, Palantir and Twitter as a recipient of the prestigious World Economic Forum Pioneer Award! We have raised over $250 million from top investors including Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. Trackonomy is headquartered in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Trackonomy Systems is looking for a strong Business Analyst. You will report to the Chief of Staff, working with the broader executive leadership team to, among other things, help implement strategic initiatives, set and track key performance indicators (KPIs), and advise on ways to increase organizational alignment and effectiveness. This role must be capable of decisive action and grounded in a strong analytical and creative approach to mastering challenges. With the expectation to be a high-impact utility player for business and organizational strategy, this role will have a degree of latitude. In addition, the BA should enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate across the company with business leads, product development, marketing, sales, customer success/support, operations, and finance to achieve success against business objectives.
- Develop and own KPI and Progress dashboards for use across the business, including aggregating data and visualizing insights that empower business intelligence and better decision-making.
- Prepare slide decks for presentations, internal and external
- Tackle critical business issues that arise and steer the business toward an insights-driven solution, and have an eye on continuous improvement by proactively identifying, planning, and implementing actions that improve scalability through strategic decision-making and organizational alignment
- Analyze internal and external data, which may include customer feedback, customer delivery lifecycle timelines, market trends, and business health to support business planning and focus
- Size business opportunities by industry, region, and/or persona, fa to influence acceptance and prioritization of current customer opportunities and support future strategic planning on capabilities that can increase customer stickiness or add new revenue streams.
- 4-6 years of experience in roles combining analytics, research, and business insights/strategy into executable objectives
- 2-3 years in management consulting
- Experience in ideating, planning, and leading strategic initiatives
- Change management capabilities, including the ability to influence diverse key stakeholders to an aligned state
- Nimble business mind focused on improving scalability, operational efficiency, and improved decision making
- Superb communication skills, inclusive of verbal, written, and visual, aimed at simplifying complexity
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or equivalent experience
- Experience developing live business dashboards, including the development of supporting data pipelines, including the use of data tools, such as PowerBI and Sigma
- US equivalent MBA
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a collaborative team player: You value diverse and cross-functional views and realize that working with others is as valuable as completing great analyses.
- You see clearly through complexity You simply problems and use data to justify your recommendations. You want to develop, communicate and implement innovative strategies: After developing data-driven knowledge, you're able to articulate a clear strategy that will effectively capture attention and clarify business value. You will feel a desire to help implement your plans to prove their impact.
What we offer
The salary range for this role is $112,065 to $250,000, plus bonuses and Pre-IPO equity. It is uncommon for anyone to be hired at or near the top range for their role, and final compensation is based on the facts and circumstances of the case.