February 29, 2024
About Our Company
AdaptHealth is a network of full-service medical equipment companies that use tailored products and services to empower patients to live their best lives – out of the hospital and in their homes.
We are a full-service home medical equipment and respiratory company with operations in 46 states offering a breadth of clinically-focused products and services to help patients with daily activities of life including: sleep and respiratory therapy, mobility products, wound care, non-invasive ventilation and nutrition.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will support the AdaptHealth product development team by serving as a liaison between the business, product leader, and technical teams. Responsible for analyzing data to determine root cause of denials. Additionally, responsible for analyzing billing trends and denials to maximum revenue and responsive to customer needs, both supporting and improving existing AdaptHealth technical products.
- Analyze processes targeted by senior management and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and maintain established AdaptHealth applications.
- Coordinate and support enhancement requests for established applications.
- Communicate feature and business requests to the product team, as necessary.
- Compile and distribute reports on application utilization and adoption.
- Analyze large amounts of data and develop reports to clearly communicate results to leadership
- Identifies areas of process improvement in revenue cycle management
- Conducts research as needed to analyze trends and potential resolutions of inquiries from other departments regarding patient accounts.
- Assume responsibility for independent completion of tasks and small projects.
Competency, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to appropriately interact with patients, referral sources and staff.
- Decision Making
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and telephone service skills
- Expert level of Excel skills including but not limited to pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Solid ability to learn new technologies and possess the technical aptitude required to understand flow of data through systems as well as system interaction
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Associate Degree from an accredited college is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two (2) years’ work related in health care administrative, financial, or insurance customer services, claims, billing, call center or management regardless of industry is required.
- Exact job experience is considered any of the above tasks in a Medicare certified HME environment that routinely bills insurance.
What we offer
$60k-$70k depending on qualifications