At Selective, we maintain a commitment to provide unique insurance solutions that help keep the families and businesses of our communities protected.
We know that no two customers are the same. That’s why we work closely with our independent agency partners to determine their specific coverage needs, so we can deliver business and personal insurance fit for their unique lifestyles. Backed by our unique programs, products, and value-added services, Selective policyholders can have proper piece mind knowing that what’s most important to them is well protected.
By working with customers every step of the way, we guarantee a highly personalized insurance experience. That’s what it means to Be Uniquely Insured.
Facilitates the delivery of operational reports to internal CCO customers through various reporting platforms and creates executive level reporting. Supports the education of internal customers on the data presented and provides trends analysis and feedback for improvement and efficiency gains. Maintains staffing and capacity models to forecast future volume and growth. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Support team’s reporting activities through timely resolution of adhoc report requests. Through the use of data reporting technology (Excel, Cognos, SQL etc.) creates, updates, and distributes recurring reports. Assures the timely and accurate delivery of all operational reports to both internal and external customers.
- Develop detailed executive level reporting on CCO stats, trends and growth. Work with directors to ensure all pertinent information is included.
- Responsible for the education of internal customers on the current information available as well as the execution of end user system training.
- Develops customer and/or agency facing reports.
- Pro-actively identifies and makes recommendations on ways to enhance and/or improve information delivery and reporting processes. Takes lead role in the elimination of inefficient/ineffective procedures and use of resources
- Transfers business needs into detailed business requirements and develops formalized test plans for reports. Presents results to management and participates in decisions made in response to analysis.
- Keeps capacity model current and informs directors of future forecast modifications and updates needed to staff.
- Holds regular meetings with CCO leaders to analyze data and provide trend analysis. Keeps record of all communication to ensure accountability.
- Develops and maintains subject matter expertise for all Business Intelligence reporting platforms and delivery methods including but not limited to advanced functionality and content.
- Responsible for managing the prioritization and accurate completion of all project work related to data and analytics
Salary Range for a Business Analyst role:
$69,600.00-$114,500.00. The actual base salary is based on geographic location, and the range is representative of salaries for this role throughout Selective's footprint. Additional considerations include the candidate's qualifications and experience.