Vuori makes premium performance apparel inspired by the active Coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, surf, sport, and art. Breaking down the boundaries of traditional activewear, we are a new perspective on performance apparel.
At Vuori, the Product & Portfolio Management function is responsible for the development and management of the organization’s portfolio of technology products and initiatives. We are a product-oriented team that puts our customers and end-users first, enabled by technology and data.
As part of this team, the Business Analyst is the liaison between our users and our technology teams for the products and projects they support. They possess expertise in the relevant customer segment or business domain, as well as an understanding of the technology organization’s systems and capabilities. Acting as a proxy-product owner, they translate business objectives and high-level requirements into user stories and functional specifications, manage changes to these specifications, and continuously validate their effective delivery. They possess an understanding of technology market trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to their work.
The Business Analyst is the voice of our key stakeholders, end-users, and customers for our most visible and complex technology products and initiatives from customer-facing digital experiences to critical enterprise applications and data services that drive our business forward and strengthen our customer relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in outlining business problems, establishing scope definition, and defining objectives of new initiatives.
- Empathize with the relevant stakeholders - analyze and model the customer or business domain to create a complete picture of workflows, user stories, and requirements that can be supported by existing or proposed technology solutions.
- Create functional requirement use cases and coordinate walk-throughs, signoffs, and prioritization, verifying with stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately address business objectives.
- Facilitate interactions between all stakeholders, technical team, and vendors to ensure that needs and expectations of the end-user are effectively communicated to technical staff.
- Balance solution proposals against what’s feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Ensure quality assurance is delivered – create, organize, and validate test cases, track testing progress and status, and reports bugs to the team with thorough analysis.
- Lead, execute, or supervise verification and user acceptance testing to ensure compliance with stakeholder expectations and business objectives.
- Supports development of appropriate end-user training needs through launch as needed.
- Support change management process before and after the implementation of solutions.
- For ongoing product support and prioritization, provide informed recommendations, such as which features to include, which to defer or cut, and when to release the product - use data and feedback from stakeholders or end-users and customers to make informed decisions that maximize the value of the product.
- Establish & maintain a strong relationship with the broader Technology area and business partners including local, remote, and regional staff, supporting ongoing adjustments to ways of working and collaboration methods.
- Advocate for business process re-engineering and continuous improvement across all ways of working.
- Technologist that has a pulse on the latest trends and market landscape and understands the capabilities of the Technology team.
- A change agent who challenges the status quo.
- Results-oriented, detailed, energetic, and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively across the organization with others to meet shared objectives.
- Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions.
Pay Range: From $110,500-$130,000/yr
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount