Moore is a data-driven constituent experience management (CXM) company achieving accelerated growth for clients through integrated supporter experiences across all platforms, channels and devices. We are an innovation-led company of 5,000 people that is the largest marketing, data and fundraising company in North America serving the nonprofit industry with clients across education, association, political and commercial sectors.
Moore combines our strength in technology and unmatched industry expertise to provide clients with strategy, creative, production, media, data, response management and analytic services. Our omnichannel solutions are powered by an ongoing investment in next-generation artificial intelligence and machine learning that deepens constituent relationships and creates transformational growth.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Business Analyst II with experience and expertise in implementing and integration of 3rd party software platforms. Specifically, expertise with Workfront, a leading work management and project collaboration platform is desired. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business analysis, process optimization, and project management, with a specific focus on leveraging the capabilities of Workfront to enhance operational efficiency and drive successful project execution. As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in identifying business needs, analyzing workflows, configuring software solutions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals.
Reporting to the company’s CIO, the Business Analyst plays a crucial role in identifying business needs, analyzing workflows, configuring solutions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals. The Business Analyst will facilitate assigned projects by serving as a liaison between users and developers, setting and communicating goals, and evaluating and refining results. This professional will utilize their extensive background in business analysis, process optimization, and project management to enhance operational efficiency and drive successful project execution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key duty acceptably. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their essential duties. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- With the Project Manager, exercises joint authority and responsibility for the work and schedules of consultants.
- Creates, develops, provides, or coordinates system training, materials, and other educational tools.
- Collaborates with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the information systems and technology.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements related to project management, task tracking, workflow automation, and collaboration.
- Analyzes current business processes and workflows to identify opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Determines how changes to the project will affect the business and systems.
- Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
- Configures and customizes solutions to align with business requirements, including creating custom fields, forms, reports, and templates.
- Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs.
- Negotiates plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
- Develops and communicates detailed specifications for implementation.
- Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates or performs testing of system modifications.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met.
- Researches and analyzes the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties.
- Satisfies data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases.
- Acts as liaison with Information Technology and/or outside vendors to support relevant systems.
- Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through industry and other professional networks.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize; experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and opportunities for automation.
- Ability to act as a team player with a focus on collaboration across cross-functional teams.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, or related field required; relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least five to seven years of related experience.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, with a focus on project management, process improvement, and technology implementation.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Minimal travel anticipated; may consist of auto and air travel.
- Extended periods at a desk or workstation while using a computer.
- Regular use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse for analysis and communication.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of office supplies, files, or documents (typically light to moderate weight).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The ability to move within the office space to access filing cabinets, printers, and other office equipment.
- The capacity to concentrate and focus on required job functions.
- The ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and complete tasks efficiently.
- Ability to hear and speak English language clearly and concisely for heavy telephone contact.
- Frequent and clear verbal and written communication to interact with colleagues, clients, or vendors.
- Work involves frequent change in activities and priorities.
- Commutable distance to company’s office in Lanham, MD.
Salary Range: $90,000 to $100,000