August 28, 2023
About Our Company
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Business Analyst who is interested in joining our world class Strategic Supplier Management (SSM) team based in Ann Arbor, MI.
As a key member of the KLA SSM team, you will support the team to ensure our supply base is prepared to support our quickly increasing forecast.
- Develop a global supplier forecast using inputs from master scheduling and service.
- Communicate forecast to management, supplier managers and suppliers as needed
- Uses statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems. Performs complex statistical analysis on business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts. Constructs predictive models to support data analysis or product functions.
- Develop a global tracking system of supplier readiness to ramp to include targets, gaps to target, remedy, investment required, lead times, and action item status
- Develop executive slide decks for review
- Analyze and communicate changing market conditions that impact our suppliers and category strategies.
- Working knowledge of methods, tools and techniques associated with contract lifecycle management, procurement and analytics.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs.
- Professionally and diplomatically resolve issues regarding SSM team concerns and other matters, as necessary.
- Apply excellent problem-solving skills and judgment to assist in managing corporate risk.
- Ability to process data, synthesize and extract relevant information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as this position involves direct contact with key SSM Team, business owners, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Experience with supporting people/teams both remotely and globally.
- A commitment to client-service and to finding creative solutions.
- A desire to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving business and legal environments.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in a corporate environment with a focus on Supply Chain
What we offer
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.