Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success.
The company has more than 16,500 professionals in over 55 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
What You Will Need
- BA/ BS Degree. Degree can be substituted with 4 additional years of experience.
- 4 years of experience as Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Must have experience as Agile Practitioner
- Good overall understanding of web technologies
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be a US Citizen/Green Card holder and pass govt background investigation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to management and others.
- Ability to apply and provide feedback on service operation model and practices.
What Would Be Nice To Have
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with Confluence.
- Experience with federal government systems.
- Experience with GIS applications.
The annual salary range for this position is $76,700.00-$115,000.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Group Term Life and Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit and Parking Commuter Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development, Certifications & Learning Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Care.com annual membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Benefits via Corestream (Critical Care, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance and ID theft protection, etc.)
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus