February 29, 2024
About Our Company
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group portfolio businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. ENGIE Impact, is part of the ENGIE Group, a global leader in the zero-carbon transition.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Analyst is responsible for assisting the Payables and Data Management (PDM) Leadership Team in defining and managing data collection, analysis, and communication of key performance metrics. This position reports to the Senior Director, PDM Analytics.
- Derive trends and findings by administering quality data collection tools.
- Analyze data and information from multiple sources to identify and communicate necessary, recommended improvement activities to improve service and deliver value to clients.
- Prepare written reports of findings from all analysis and presents finding to a range of audiences.
- Initiate and identify barriers to data analysis and process improvement and communicate those to the PDM Leadership team with recommended actions for improvement.
- Prepare key performance reports and data visualizations according to established schedule; prepare queries and reports on an ad hoc basis.
- Serve as an analytical resource supporting major initiatives as determined by the PDM Leadership Team to ensure efficient processes are followed.
- Design and maintain databases and tools used by the team and PDM.
- Create and maintain system or user documents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economic, Finance, Engineering, or other related degree required. Other combinations of education and experience considered.
- Demonstrated understanding of company objectives, service deliverables and Expense Management process.
- Demonstrated understanding of key performance metrics and their application to Expense Management service offering.
- Energy industry knowledge preferred.
- Data gathering (e.g.,SQL), Data manipulation (e.g., MS Excel), Data visualization (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) experience preferred.
- Well versed in MS Excel and data analysis tools and processes
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A highly collaborative work style as demonstrated through team interactions.
- Demonstrated excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
What we offer
The pay range for this role is: $54,000-$80,000.
Pay range is based on several factors and may vary in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Final salary and offer will be determined by the applicant’s background, experience, skills, internal equity, and alignment with geographical market data. This position is eligible for our comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Additional ENGIE benefits include a 401k plan, paid time off and annual bonus.