September 6, 2023
About Our Company
Paramount is a leading media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our Program Management Transformation Office is actively seeking a Business Analyst to contribute in building the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) capabilities of the Technology organization. You will be part of a team charged with ensuring departments across Paramount Tech identify their annual and quarterly OKRs, perform monthly/quarterly check-ins, and prepare for the quarterly readout process. In addition to this, new enhancements and integrations to the team-owned OKR product should be implemented from a design to deployment perspective inclusive of training and communications. This team is also responsible for governing on the data captured in the OKR system and should be able to provide data-driven decision making via reporting processes.
- Support the Product Owner of the OKR tool with designing, developing, and maintaining existing and new functionality of OKRs
- Ensure all departments across Technology have captured annual and departmental OKRs in OKR tool
- Collaborate with OKR Ambassadors and Tech Leaders to ensure they have proper understanding of OKR tool, assist with preparing for OKR readouts, and provide on-demand training
- Support Product Owner with implementing new integrations with OKR tool
- Work with OKR tool vendor to understand roadmap of tool functionality and partner with them to call out any issues that may arise
- Solve any support tickets related to OKR tooling
- Draft communications and training of new functionality, reminders for quarterly/monthly check-ins, key dates for OKR readouts
- Identify critical trends and provide useful business insights to senior leadership and key partners
- Monitor and govern the data, ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Assist with training of business partners on self-service tools that can be used to effectively acquire data
- 2+ years of professional experience in software delivery and implementation specifically related to PMO experience. Core focus in Objectives and Key Results. Knowledge of OKR tooling similar to Viva Goals, ServiceNow, or Betterworks
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with various roles and levels (senior leadership, business partners, functional resources, developers, etc.)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical background operating with large data sets to identify trends and actionable insights and incorporating a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Have experience with end-to-end delivery of enhancements for a product including integrations with other products/tools/software. This is inclusive of but not limited to functions such as requirement gathering, design process, configuration, testing, deployment, training and communications.
- Advanced skills/knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Being proactive as well as ability to learn new things fast
- Attention to detail while maintaining strategic vision
- Take ownership as well as ability to resolve issues quickly
What we offer
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 100,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.