BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 145,000 in Europe.
The Business Analyst role is within CIB2S IFS US in Chesterbook, PA and reports to the Head of IT IFS Americas. Direct colleagues are analysts, project managers and SMEs
The purpose of the role is to act as a Business Analyst. Specifically, to work with all key stakeholders from clients, operations, Product and IT teams to gather, analyze, test and implement enhancements to the systems and operating model of the IFS and AFS Business lines
The role will be involved in projects covering topics such as new service offerings, products, package implementations, enhancements to existing services and Compliance & Regulatory Projects.
Candidate Success Factors:
Candidates are measured on the following four performance drivers, which will dictate how individual impact is considered on the Americas platform:
Results and Impact
- Able to influence peers and team.
- Demonstrates good judgement when making decisions of high complexity and impact.
- Exercise appropriate autonomy in the execution and delivery of work.
- Responsible for driving outcomes, which have meaningful effect on team or department.
Leadership and Collaboration:
- Creates trust with colleagues.
- Acts in leadership capacity for projects, processes, or programs.
Client, Customer and Stakeholder Focus:
- Able to build relationships with a mix of colleagues and clients.
- Interacts regularly with management and department leaders.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence stakeholders at the team level.
Compliance Culture and Conduct:
- Takes full responsibility for personal actions and demonstrates courage in facing problems and conflicts.
- Perceived as a person of high moral character; upholds corporate values and displays high ethical standards.
- Capture and document clear business requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to design solutions to requirements
- Translate business requirements into accurate functional requirements specifications, which allow either internal IT teams or vendors to build the solution.
- As required organize, participate or run workshops in relation to projects with ops / clients
- Arrange and undertake testing of new functionality or process documented in Business requirement documentation
- Provide training to operational and IT teams (e.g. IT support) on the new solutions / enhancements.
- Provide weekly status updates on project status to Project Manager(s)
- Deliver high quality work adhering to internal standards
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Investment industry in general (ideally alternatives)
- Investment products, processes and IT architecture
- Project management
- Bachelor, University degree
Analytically educated and/or IT technically educated.
The expected starting salary range for this position in Chesterbrook, PA is between $110,000 to $122,000 annually.