December 1, 2023
About Our Company
ICF is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform requirements gathering through stakeholder interviews, document and artifact analysis, code, and database reviews, and participate in team and workshop sessions.
- Author clear and concise technical requirement documentation.
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze functional and technical needs, deliver functional and business requirements, create user stories, and groom development tasks for developers.
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions.
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner.
- Create various high-quality deliverables to support the requirements and development processes as well as assist with security documentation.
- Become a Business Analyst generalist by learning all aspects of digital projects and building rapport with engineers, experience, product, and project team members.
As An Associate Business Analyst, You Will Have
- An understanding of general programming concepts as well as object-oriented programming fundamentals, API, web development and web services.
- A very general understanding of architectural concepts such as cloud computing.
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL.
- Strong writing abilities.
- An understanding of full software development life cycles and process improvement methodologies.
- Familiarity with UML modeling and process flow development.
- Capability of clearly communicating complex system issues to technical and non-technical personnel and users.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of individuals and problem solve technical issues.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Internship or some experience working with digital agency or consulting firm.
- Experience working with Agile methodology of software development.
Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or related technical fields.
What we offer
The pay range for this position is:
$48,067.00 - $81,713.00