QBE North America is a global insurance leader focused on helping customers solve unique risks so they can focus on their future.
Part of QBE Insurance Group Limited, QBE North America reported gross written premiums in 2022 of $7.27 billion. QBE Insurance Group's 2022 results can be found at www.qbe.com.
This role will contribute to essential process documentation and project implementation of functional and technical solutions designed to enhance business capability, achieve results and support organizational growth.
- Support development of implementation and improvement plans by communicating with key stakeholders to define business needs, analyze requirements and desired outcomes and recommend solutions
- Assess impact of change on business and individuals by following established guidelines to accurately define cost, identify resource needs, schedule timeline and evaluate interdependencies
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by assessing effectiveness of current processes, programs and systems to recognize opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality and improved user experience
- Support key stakeholders by researching requests, aligning process changes with business requirements and ensuring availability of relevant process documentation to deliver effective and appropriate solutions
- Identify risks to change implementation by supporting coordination and execution of user acceptance testing for upcoming process changes to ensure alignment of updates with desired outcomes
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1 year relevant experience
- Observe and evaluate the outcome of a project and interpret the results and their implications
- Foresee potential obstacles and challenges, identifying root cause and strategizing plans to address
- Determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Develop and monitor strategic plans for resource acquisition
- Understand the needs and goals of a customer and actively look for ways to meet them
- Working effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate and apply business acumen
- Needs analysis best practices and procedures
- Terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
- Current knowledge of new and emerging tools and technologies relevant to the line of work
Base pay offered will vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location and business needs
AL, AR, AZ, Fresno, CA, CO (Remote), DE (Remote), FL, GA, IA, ID, IL (Remote), IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV and WY
- Annual Salary Range: $58,000 - $86,000
CA (Remote, Irvine and Woodland), Greenwood Village CO, CT, Chicago IL, MA, MD, NY (Remote), RI, Houston TX and WA
-Annual Salary Range: $64,000 - $95,000
San Francisco CA, NJ and New York City NY
-Annual Salary Range: $73,000 - $108,000
We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution and a paid-time off program. In addition, our paid-family and care-giver leaves are available to support our employees and their families. Regular full-time and part-time employees will also be eligible for QBE’s annual discretionary bonus plan based on business and individual performance.
QBE recognizes that exemplary benefits extend beyond benefits coverage and compensation. Flexibility in your working environment is important to maintaining balance and QBE is dedicated to ensuring employees achieve personal and professional integration by providing the opportunity for hybrid work arrangements.